Our storefronts are developed in-house to satisfy each customer’s needs. The items available for ordering can include warehoused and print-on-demand material. For those items that are warehoused, we will maintain the inventory and send an email notification when an item has reached its reorder point.
Those items that are printed on-demand can have many functions available. They can range from totally static to all variable content, or a mixture of both. You totally control what is fixed and what content you can allow to be variable. The variable content can be determined by the choices from a drop-down menu or at the discretion of the user. No matter what method is used, you have whatever levels of approval you deem necessary in order to have control over the content. This will give you the maximum flexibility, yet ensure that each document is compliant and brand consistent.
You can set up a variety of levels of access to the store that will allow a user access to only those items that you decide are appropriate. This is beneficial for divisions, branches or staff levels. All storefronts can create virtually any report you need to monitor the activity of the users and the items ordered.
We custom-develop an online storefront to best suit your needs. We don’t use any third-party software, so we don’t have any limitations as to what can be done. We can help you develop the requirements for the site so it will accomplish everything that you need to meet your goals.
Some benefits include:
• Brand Consistency: Set and control your branding rules and make any changes in one place. Disperse the collateral throughout the organization quickly.
• Customized Content: Allow remote locations, field representatives, or franchisees to personalize and proof the marketing collateral to match their specific audience or location information.
• Digital Asset Management: Keep all of your marketing collateral and digital assets in one place, making it easy to manage your brand.
• Control of Time: Save time by streamlining and centralizing your ordering process via your custom-branded Web portal.
• Save Money: Reap the benefits of “print-on-demand” by printing only what you need when, you need it. No more cost for storing marketing collateral purchased in bulk just to receive a discount per piece. No more waste from out-of-date printed materials. Get the most recent version of a printed piece right from your storefront.
• Budget Control: Set up specific budgets for each office or department to ensure budget constraints are kept.
• Inventory Control: Keep track of stored materials and replenish as needed.
• Approval Process: To ensure branding and messaging is consistent, the site can have an approval process in place.